Our mission is to GO beyond the expectations of our customers, team members, partners and communities by ensuring that their experience is effortless, connected and personal. We’re committed to increasing access to quality care across the country, expanding inclusivity and removing the barriers to wellness for all people. Most insurance is accepted, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Our 2023 accomplishments
Our core values
Diversity & Inclusion
Courage & Integrity
The GoHealth experience
250+ centers nationwide
Partnered with 11 leading healthcare systems
Average NPS of 83
Award-winning design and technology
500+ Direct-to-Employer relationships
Value-based care initiatives in every market
Meet our leadership team
Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care administered FDA-approved RSV vaccination
Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care administered what is believed to be the world’s first FDA-approved respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccination at its Cole Valley location today. Peggy Dracker of San Rafael, CA, received the immunization from Daniel Kwan, M.D., medical director of Dignity Health-GoHealth.
The vaccine will be available in August 2023 at Dignity Health-GoHealth's Cole Valley center.
PoliticsNY Power Players in Healthcare - Todd Latz
PoliticsNY’s Power Players in Health Care salutes these top public officials, policymakers, hospital and HMO executives, doctors, nurses, and labor, business and nonprofit leaders who manage the day-in and day-out work in the industry and envision a better health care future for all New Yorkers.
2022 eHealthcare Leadership Award - Best Mobile App
These awards highlight the role of digital communications in achieving healthcare organizations’ business objectives. The eHealthcare Leadership Awards recognize the work that has gone into creating outstanding health websites and digital initiatives.
HANYS 2021 Pinnacle Award for Antibiotic Stewardship Program
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has been honored by the Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) with a Pinnacle Award for Quality and Patient Safety, recognizing for its implementation of an antibiotic stewardship program (ASP) across its large-scale urgent care network.
Stevie Award - Empowering Patients to Access Healthcare
In a world where healthcare is fragmented, frustrating and costly, consumers seek out care that is accessible, personal and on-demand. We redesigned our website to address the changing needs of patients and ensure that digital experience with the brand is as convenient, effortless and connected as the experiences they have receiving care.
UCA Accreditation demonstrates a commitment to provide the scope of care consistent with an urgent care center or clinic that meets the criteria of the UCA certified center, including x-ray and laboratory services, as well as a quality and safety commitment to your patients and your employees.
Modern Healthcare Top 25 Emerging Leader - Sarah Arora
The Top 25 Emerging Leaders program (previously Up & Comers) honors rising young stars in the healthcare management field. These young executives are under 40 and have made significant contributions in the areas of healthcare administration, management or policy.
Retail Innovator Award, Technology Trailblazers - Todd Latz
Awarded to executives that are disrupting the retail industry with new digital and omnichannel initiatives, workforce innovations, unique entrepreneurial concepts and much more.
ICSC Retail Design Award
The ICSC U.S. Design and Development Awards honor and recognize the premier design and development trends of retail projects, new developments, renovation and expansion projects, and retail store design within the U.S.
A history of growth and performance
- GoHealth Urgent Care acquires 5 centers in the Portland, OR Metro area
- GoHealth opens its first de novo center in New York with Northwell Health, New York’s largest healthcare system
- GoHealth launches Save-My-Spot functionality and real-time, online wait time technology online to increase customer convenience
- GoHealth partners with Legacy Health, the largest non-profit, locally owned health system in the Portland-Vancouver metro area and continues to build out the Pacific Northwest market
- GoHealth becomes the first healthcare company to win the ICSC U.S. Design and Development Award for retail store design
- GoHealth partners with Dignity Health, opening the largest network of on-demand care centers in the Bay Area
- GoHealth opens its 50th center
- GoHealth launches GoReg, our proprietary registration, real-time eligibility and price transparency tool
- GoHealth opens its first center in Hartford, Connecticut with Hartford HealthCare
- GoHealth Urgent Care receives a Retail Innovator Award
- GoHealth launches Virtual Visits and a true omnichannel experience
- GoHealth opens its 100th center
- GoHealth partners with Mercy, opening new on-demand care centers in four Midwest markets, including St. Louis, Springfield, NW Arkansas and Oklahoma City
- GoHealth opens its first pediatric center in partnership with Northwell Health’s Cohen Children's Medical Center
- GoHealth opens its first centers in North Carolina, with Novant Health
- GoHealth hires its 1,500th team member
- GoHealth partners with ChristianaCare Health System and becomes the largest on-demand care provider in Delaware
- GoHealth is the first urgent care network in the country to provide Rapid Molecular COVID-19 testing, including opening the first pre-flight testing site at San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- GoHealth opens its 150th center
- GoHealth is one of the first on-demand care centers in the country to provide COVID-19 vaccines
- GoHealth opens its first Pediatric Urgent Care Center with Legacy Health in Portland, Oregon
- GoHealth partners with Henry Ford Health in Detroit, Michigan
- GoHealth partners with Memorial Hermann to open nine urgent care centers and one pediatric urgent care center in the Greater Houston Area on July 1st.
- GoHealth announces new partnership with Inova Health System, delivering in-person and virtual on-demand care to Northern Virginia and the Washington DC metropolitan area in Fall 2022.
- Inova-GoHealth Urgent Care opens its first centers in November 2022.
- Launched virtual behavioral health services in our Mid-Atlantic and Connecticut markets.
- Opened our 200th center.
- Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care expands to Joplin, Missouri with a brand new center on Range Line Rd.
- Expansion in Asheville, North Carolina with Novant-GoHealth Urgent Care
- Nuvance Health, Northwell Health and GoHealth Urgent Care have teamed up! The joint venture launched with two existing Nuvance Health Urgent Care locations reopening as Nuvance Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in Kingston and Wappingers Falls.
- Opened our 250th center!